Sunday, March 27, 2011

Food, food, and more food!



I love food...usually.

In the past two months or so, I have tried rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, avocados, carrots, pears, bananas, spinach, zucchini, squash, apples, cheerios, whole wheat bread pieces, and teething biscuits. And I have liked all of it...well, mostly all of it. My mama can usually trick me into finishing my food by adding some oatmeal and milk to mostly anything, and I will gobble it down.



Do you know what happens when a baby gets solid foods? Chew-eeeee!! I never knew my diapers could be so smelly, and I am not sure what is going on down there, but it can certainly be stressful at times. Mostly only when I eat carrots so my mama says I can take a break and try them again in a month or so.




So far, I make for a good vegetarian. When do I get that steak and potatoes??

Sometimes when I am getting distracted or fussy while I eat, my mama throws her head back and says "oh! life's so tough!," and I like to mock her. :)




Is it just me or is that a Buddha belly?

No comments:

Post a Comment