Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

The week of New Year my Mamie and Papa Daddy came back to visit me. January is my Mamie's and Papa Daddy's birthdays so my mama made a special dinner, and then they had cupcakes to celebrate. Wish I could have had a cupcake! :)


We played with some of my new Christmas toys and went for walks. My daddy put me in my jumper. At first I wasn't sure what to do with it, but then my mama put some shoes on me to help me get some traction. It was so fun! I like to jump, jump, jump, jump, .....



On New Year's Eve, they stayed home with me so my mama and daddy could go out. We had a good time! I didn't stay up until midnight (and neither did my Mamie and Papa Daddy), but I woke up shortly afterwards...and then again and 3:30...and then again at 5:30.... My mama and daddy said that it was a long champagne-hazed night. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment