Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry 1st Christmas!!


We spent my first Christmas in Fort Worth at my Grand and Grandpa's house. We had a great big house full of family!















My Aunt Manda and Uncle Ryan were there with their dog Wiggy, and Uncle Ryan's mama and daddy (Cyelle and Dave) came, too!



My mama and daddy's friend Drew came by with his little girl 'Bella, and we got to play together. She is a little older than I am, and she liked playing with me because I looked like a little baby doll to her.




We went to Christmas Eve service at St. Paul's Lutheran Church. It is the same church where I was Christened. My mama and daddy dressed me in a special outfit (of course!), and I even wore shoes! They were so cool and felt really weird on my feet! I spent most of the service untying my shoelaces. Then, I decided it was past my bedtime, and I had a little snooze on my daddy's shoulder.



The guy in the big red suit, Santa Claus, stopped by, but somehow I missed him. That's okay because he left me presents for Christmas morning. I got three new outfits, a swing, a jumper, and ABC wooden blocks, and I wore my Swedish Christmas pajamas with the Dala Horse on them. Also, look at my cool stocking! My great Aunt Jo knitted that for me. My great-grandmother, Nanna, used to knit stockings just like it for the entire Bronson family...now, I have my very own!




I also got some new clothes, dishes, and toys from my grandparents and aunt and uncle. I loved my new gifts, but I definitely had an appreciation for the big bows!



We had a great time, and there were lots of hands to hold me, rock me, change my diaper, and love on me. I never wanted to leave the party...and boy did I try to stay up for everything?! My mama and daddy kept trying to get me to nap, but I didn't want to. I didn't even want to sleep at night. What if I missed something cool? What a great Christmas!



And did I mention that I have officially started teething?!? I was telling Santa that all I wanted for Christmas was my two front teeth, but since I can't talk I guess he didn't hear me. Who wants to place bets on when these bad boys pop through???

No comments:

Post a Comment