Sunday, December 5, 2010

Big 12 Championship


Oh...my daddy surely was excited this weekend! It was the Big 12 Championship game at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, TX!

We got up Saturday morning and drove to Fort Worth to my Grand (that's what we have decided to call my daddy's mama...and she is pretty grand!) and Grandpa's house. There were lots of people there. I saw Miss Pam and Chris Kidwell (from Nebraska), my Aunt 'Manda (from Colorado), and I also met some new friends...Mike and Mary Worster from Colorado. They are all Husker fans...that's Nebraska's mascot.


They all went to the game, and I stayed home with my mama and my Grand to cheer on the team. Well, it was all going well, but then I got tired and went to sleep. Then the Huskers lost. I guess I should have stayed awake. My daddy tells me I am their good luck charm.

On Sunday, we all visited and played, and I took a few naps. My great aunt Darla, great uncle Jeff, and my cousin Kane stopped by on their way home to Nebraska to meet me. Kane was just a couple of years older than I was when he was in my mama and daddy's wedding. He's pretty cool.


Later that day, my friend Chase and his parents, Justin and Kristen, stopped by to say hello. Chase is walking everywhere now. I can't wait to walk! My parents tell me to hold my horses, but I don't have any horses to hold....hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment