Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Four Month Check-Up

I went in for my four month check-up today, and everything looks great! Both my mama and daddy got to go with me to see Dr. Shinn.

I even decided to roll from front to back for the doc just to show off. It was my first time! Thankfully the doc was standing up against the exam table because I would have rolled right onto the floor otherwise. Here are my stats:

Weight: 14 lbs, 12 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 26.5 in (90th percentile)
Head: 16.25 in (30th percentile)

I am a long and lean baby still, and I certainly do not have a "Person" head. The doc also told my mama to hold off on giving me cereal until six months because I am growing like a weed on breast milk alone.

I also got some of my second round of shots today...ouch! But I did okay and didn't run any fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment